i wish this post never ended.
1. Life gets easier when you realize sometimes your bra will show.
2. In 2nd grade your teacher told you there won’t be animals in eternity. She must have forgotten Eden was full of them.
3. Someday you’ll realize you don’t need to fall head over heels for any guy that shows you attention. Embrace it.
4. Some of the best nights of your young life will be in a dinky dorm room over a bottle of vodka but they get even better in a living room with a bottle of wine.
5. That one night? You really are forgiven.
6. Your sister will be your best friend one day and the two of you will be unstoppable.
7. Rock that red lipstick.
8. You are going to be so very thankful for that decision.
9. Not everyone is going to have an online presence you can read through and you will learn to cherish getting to know them.
10. Keep your head up, darling, you’re in for such a ride.
but actually plaid button up shirts with the sleeves rolled to the elbows are universally attractive
That’s right. When there was nothing but headless bodies featuring butts-butts-butts and a spread-eagle Beyoncé singing a song some have criticized for its lyrics joking about Ike Turner’s domestic violence, Jarrett Wieselman of BuzzFeed could not deal with the perfection. But when a fully clothed Vergara did a little comedy bit about her rockin’ bod, sound the alarm, we got a problem.
Just click through and read, it’s funny and you have to see the illustrations to get the full impact.
This is the best thing I have read from the internet in ages
thousands of you have reblogged a post with an untrue statemnt with a tabloid source as fact 10000000000000000000000% done
Today I will rejoice in my sorrow because Jesus is Lord above all
***Please don’t feel like you need to read this I just need to get this out****
I keep trying to look for my dog this sucks
i wanna be one of those people who does yoga at sunrise and drinks water out of mason jars filled with berries and twigs and shit
Sam Winchester / Dean Winchester
The folk rock group have begun work on a handful of new songs at Eastcote Studios in Kensal Town, west London, the same studio where they recorded their debut album ‘Sigh No More’. They intend to release the record in early 2015.
just ate actual food for the first time since brunch at grandma’s yesterday.
(I choked down some pasta salad and a croissant last night and at some cookies this morning)
I can’t figure out if I’m still hungry or if I’m going to be sick so that’s cool
Page 1 of 362